Pages

Monday, September 8, 2014

Thank you Oklahoma - Los Angeles is up next!

Thanks, Oklahoma, and The Canebrake's Yoga Barn for having me this past weekend. What a special few days! I'm already looking forward to my next visit. Up next this month is Los Angeles for classes, private instruction and 4 continued education clinics.

With so many yoga teachers certified at only the 200 hour level, its more important than ever for continued education trainings. I'm really looking forward to teaching four continued education clinics next weekend in Los Angeles at The Yoga Loft and Santa Monica Yoga. Please spread the word to friends and contacts you have in the area, and I look forward to seeing you soon.

PUBLIC YOGA CLASSES 
Exhale, Venice:
Fri. Sept. 26th, 10:45 - 12 pm. Yoga Basics
Sat. Sept. 27th, 7:30 - 8:55 am. Open, all levels