Pages

Friday, October 24, 2014

Travel on the horizon

Time feels to be going very fast these days. The days are flying, the nights are flying, and in a week and a half, I'll be flying back to L.A to teach again! I'm looking forward to teaching two new continued education workshops for yoga teachers and teachers in training as well as public classes at Exhale, Venice. The flier for these new workshops is below. With so much yoga being taught these days, its more important than ever to continue learning, grow our skill set, and participate in continued education work. If you have any questions regarding either of these workshops, please contact me directly at jamie@jamieelmer.com

And registration is now open for our 5th Annual Mexico Retreat! Flier is below. This year we have two dates for you to choose from. Each year this retreat becomes more and more special. It is truly a week I look forward to all year. Early registration is necessary as this retreat will fill up. Join us!

If you enjoy practicing at home with streaming yoga classes, try my classes on Yogis Anonymous. There are currently 4 short, accessible practices on their site, and I'll be filming more when I'm in L.A next.