Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Sun, Travel and Mexico!

Its been HOT most places lately, so its hard to imagine that in a few months, we're going to be missing the warmth! But, by mid October, a retreat to Mexico is going to sound great - Sun, Ocean, Swimming, Yoga, beautiful accommodations and wonderful food. If you've considered this retreat in the past, this is your year. The flier is below. If you have any questions please e-mail me at jamie@jamieelmer.com I'd love to have you there!


Here is Steamboat Springs, CO my public yoga class schedule is changing a bit. I'll be teaching some on Saturday mornings, Sunday mornings and some special workshop classes in the coming months. Please check the Yoga Center of Steamboat schedule and join me for an align and flow class.

Lastly but most importantly (!), I'm happy to announce that I'll be offering private on line sessions, workshops and classes beginning in September. Please stay tuned for more info and check out my "privates" page for a complete description to determine if a private session is for you. If you'd like to schedule a session, please e-mail me at jamie@jamieelmer.com.  You can also practice some short classes with me at www.yogisanonymous.comwww.yogisanonymous.com