Pages

Monday, August 3, 2015

Its August ALREADY? - Coming up this month AND how to sign up for 6th annual Mex

Is the summer going fast for y'all or just me? This month I'm traveling quite a bit, both for teaching and pleasure. Coming up on my teaching calendar...

A few more spaces are OPEN for our 6th ANNUAL retreat in Mexico. Here is the flier. Now is the time to sign up. Its right around the corner! (Sorry - the February, 2016 retreat at the moment is full)



August 7 - 9, Easton Yoga, Easton, PA - My PhysioSTRIDE™ workshop AND Part 2 of my Applied Anatomy and Yoga course. If interested in attending the course OR the two public classes Saturday and Sunday afternoon, please check out Easton Yoga's site for all the info and to register. In addition, while in Easton, you can sign up for a private session with me. Please e-mail info@eastonyoga.com to do so. Thanks!

Saturday, August 15th, Yoga Center of Steamboat - Relieving Back Pain workshop - by stretching and strengthening your hips, hamstrings and hip flexors. 10 - 12 pm. Please visit Yoga Center of Steamboat's website for the full description and to sign up.

Public Classes this month:

Tuesday, August 18th and 25th, Align and Flow at Yoga Center of Steamboat
Wednesday, August 19th and 26th, Slow Flow at Yoga Center of Steamboat

Lastly but most importantly (!), I'm happy to announce that I'll be offering private on line sessions, workshops and classes beginning in September. Please stay tuned for more info and check out my "privates" page for a complete description to determine if a private session is for you. In the mean time, you can practice some short classes with me at www.yogisanonymous.comwww.yogisanonymous.com