Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Old stomping ground and Oregon coming up

Its Sunday morning, and I'm in my old stomping ground, Los Angeles. Los Angeles was about the last place in the world I ever thought I would live. And, I ended up spending my 20's here. Actually a full ten years, to the day. I haven't lived in L.A for about seven years now, but still come back with regularity to teach. The bonus is I also get to see some of my best friends in the world when I visit!

This weekend, I've been teaching the anatomy and posture section of Santa Monica Yoga's 200 hour teacher training. What a pleasure its been to work with nice, open minded and committed students! Thanks for having me.

Next weekend I'll be teaching anatomy and healing injuries at Rasa Yoga Center in Southern Oregon as part of their 200 hour Teacher Training. I've been teaching with Rasa for over five years now, and always look forward to teaching there and working with their community. I'm grateful for the opportunity to work with such nice people in different parts of the country!

Along with travel, my Skype privates are up and running and have been so much fun! If interested in one on one instruction, please e-mail me at jamie@jamieelmer.com

Stay in touch, and I hope to see you soon.