Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2016

No exaggeration!

Hola! I can't believe its already been a week since returning from our 7th annual, and 8th week long retreat in Mexico. Wether you know me well or not so well, you probably know that I'm not one to exaggerate.  But I must say, this past retreat was absolutely wonderful and so, so special. Villa Ananda, Rasa Yoga Center, my dear friend and retreat coordinator Julie Freed, and the participants on the retreat make it what it is. Each year I feel like we are able to make it better, are more connected and bring the nourishing qualities together to give people what they need. Although living in the moment and day by day is the goal, I'm already looking forward to next February (2017) and another retreat together! If you're interested in being notified as to when the next February retreat is and how to sign up, please e-mail me at jamie@firstrayyoga.com and I'll get you on my e-mail list to get you the details. In the mean time, please visit my website at www.jamieelmer.com to look at my schedule and to see when I'll be in your area next. In addition, I'll be leading a mini retreat in Ashland, OR in October of this year. Please visit this link for the details and to register:

https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/home?studioid=11248 (once on this link scroll down for the retreat details)

 I hope to see you here in CO (where I live), in your state, or a fun destitatnion area for us to practice together and be together. XXOOXXOO!