Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Seasons change fast!

I taught in Los Angeles last weekend. It was abnormally warm. Two days later, it was negative 7 en route from the mountains in to Denver. I think its safe to say, its officially winter here in the Rocky Mountains!


I'm looking forward to the winter season. I'll be teaching 4 special classes at Storm Peak Brewery here in Steamboat Springs - www.facebook.com/StormPeakBrewing - as well as traveling to Seattle to teach at YogaSmith the weekend of December 6th (flier is below). Lastly, we have just a couple more spaces available for out 5th ANNUAL Mexico Retreat coming up in February. Its going to be a very special week. The retreat flier is also below. If you have any questions about these up coming events, please don't hesitate to e-mail me at jamie@jamieelmer.com. Stay warm and I'll see you soon!