Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

Seattle, Steamboat and Ski Season

We've had a slow start to our season here in Steamboat, but its early and we're hopeful. First ski day was last week. Hoping for more snow in the forecast soon!

This coming weekend I'll be teaching at YogaSmith in Seattle. A great studio run by my good friend, Joel. I'm teaching 2, all levels workshops - TrueCore and Learn to Breathe. Flier is below. Spread the word to your Northwest friends and family!
Time has flown since moving to Steamboat Springs. Just yesterday it seems it was the beginning of summer! I feel so grateful to be in this beautiful place, with incredibly nice and interesting people. I'm also very happy to be teaching more locally, in addition to my travel teaching schedule. Please visit my schedule page to join me for classes, workshops and events here in town, around the country and in Mexico. See you soon!