Pages

Monday, May 4, 2015

Rifle, Palisade, Fruita, Montrose, Ridgway, Telluride, Ouray, Silverton and Durango....oh, and teaching news!

We're on a Spring road trip in Colorado. Mainly to explore the towns in the title of this blog again, get out of Steamboat while its still mud season, and get our legs back as we start mountain biking again. Here are some pics from the trip.......and below is my latest on teaching - its going to be a full summer. I hope to see some of you here in CO, or in another state this season!
Ridgway, CO
North of Telluride where we camped for a night


Silverton - one of our favorite small town stops in CO
Hermosa trial, outside of Durango - now, officially one of my favorite mountain bike trials
View from Hermosa trial
Yoga classes, trainings and special events

Its going to be a fun and busy summer. I'm teaching a weekly class on the schedule at Yoga Center of Steamboat, as well as a few special classes, workshops and trainings for teachers. Please check out the Yoga Center of Steamboat schedule for the class, workshop and training schedule.

Also, we've added a new series of Yoga and Pilates conditioning classes at Storm Peak Brewery. Classes this summer will be on May 10th, May 24th, June 21st, July 5th and July 12th. 11 - 12 pm. $10.00 for class AND a beer. Please arrive a few minutes early and bring your own mat. No experience necessary, but space is limited. If you have any questions, please e-mail me at jamie@jamieelmer.com

Lastly, I'm not only teaching in Colorado this summer, but also in Vienna, VA, Los Angeles, CA and Easton, PA. I'll be teaching my Level 1 PhysioSTRIDE™ training and my Applied Anatomy for Yoga training. If interested, please check my SCHEDULE page above.

Hope to see you soon here or there. Keep breathing deep and enjoying the outdoors!