Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Mud Season

We're officially in Mud Season. This means, the mountain is closed (no skiing or snow boarding), and its still cold and wet enough outside that we can't be out on hiking or biking trails. What are people to do? As I experienced this morning, they come to yoga! I taught my Yoga and Pilates conditioning class this morning at Storm Peak Brewery - a class I've been teaching as often as possible since living in Steamboat. $10.00 includes class AND a beer. Its a fun thing that brings people together when they're not out on the trails. The Brewery and I are in the process of making our summer schedule for these classes. I'll announce them soon and they'll be on my calendar page of this site.

Last weekend I was in Southern Oregon teaching part of a Yoga Teacher Training at Rasa Yoga Center.  Thanks for having me! We had a fun time in the teacher training and in the public classes. Looking forward to seeing you all in the Fall. Dates are TBA. Here are a few pics from classes at Rasa.