Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Holiday Gratitude

Years ago, each day, I would write a gratitude list. It was formal, in a notebook, a kind of ritual. Well, life changed, and years later, I was out of the habit of this simple, yet great practice. Recently, before getting out of bed each morning, I've started reciting the things I'm grateful for again. Its a potent way to start the day, in the mindset of just how much I have to be grateful for. Tis the season to remember all the good around us. May we keep up this practice and mindset in the new year, too!

Along the lines of gratitude, I'm looking forward to and excited for my 2015 teaching schedule. In the very near future, I'll be teaching classes and workshops in Steamboat Springs, CO, as well as Greenville, SC. Below is information and fliers on my up coming teaching schedule. To see my entire schedule (thus far) for 2015, please visit my "schedule" page.

Happy holidays to you and your's. We have a lot to be grateful for!

*THIS WEEK in Steamboat Springs, CO:
Monday, December 22nd, 12:30 - 1:30 pm. Pilates Mat class at Yoga Center of Steamboat
Tuesday, December 23rd, 12:30 - 1:30 pm. Intermediate Vinyasa Flow at Yoga Center of Steamboat
Friday, December 26th, 9:30 - 10:45 am. Intermediate, Slow Flow at Yoga Center of Steamboat

*Next class at Storm Peak Brewery is scheduled for Saturday, January 3rd. 11 - 12 pm. $10.00 for the Yoga and Pilates conditioning class AND a beer. Please arrive a few minutes early, wear comfortable clothing a bring a mat. All levels welcome and no experience necessary! (if you have any questions regarding the class, please e-mail me at jamie@jamieelmer.com)

*January 3rd, Hips, Hamstrings and Hip Flexors: relieving lower back pain
This workshop is open to all levels. 3 - 5 pm. at Yoga Center of Steamboat Please visit their site for the full description and to register

*I'm back teaching at Greenville Yoga in Greenville, SC this January. Below are fliers for the two Public workshops and the two Continued Education clinics I'll be teaching.
*Lastly, we have 2 spots left for our 5th Annual Mexico Retreat at the end of February. I'm so happy that this year, because of the amount of interest we've had, we're holding 2 retreat weeks instead of 1. The first week is full, but the second week has 2 openings. The flier is below. If you have questions, please don't hesitate to e-mail me at jamie@jamieelmer.com. Its going to be a very special couple of weeks!