Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

More Adventure Writing! (coming soon)

I’m on my way back to Steamboat Springs after teaching in Greenville, SC this past weekend. It was a REALLY nice weekend. I always enjoy seeing Liz and Brian (we took our first T.T together in 2001 with one of our teacher’s, Max Strom), and of course enjoy the students. A few people told me that they had been following our travels and said they always enjoyed reading about our time and adventures on the boat. One man said, “You need to get back to doing more adventures!” Well, I don’t think that living on a boat is in our near future again, but I’ll try to come up with a good ski story or maybe next month my retreat in Mexico will spontaneously become more entertaining to read about! I’ll try.
In not so adventurous news, an article came out today in Steamboat Today about my Yoga and Pilates conditioning classes at Storm Peak Brewery. Here is the link: http://www.steamboattoday.com/news/2015/jan/11/instructor-leads-yoga-and-beer-classes-storm-peak/
Next class is this coming Saturday, January 17th. Later that afternoon on the 17th I’m teaching a continued education workshop for teachers and teachers in training at Yoga Center of Steamboat - Verbal Cues and Hands on Assists. (visit Yoga Center of Steamboat’s site to register)
OTHER EVENTS IN JANUARY
January 23rd - 28th - teaching my Applied Anatomy for Yoga course as part of Max Strom’s 200 hour T.T in Vienna, VA at East Meets West Center - you do not need to be in Max’s training to attend this course. Please visit East Meets West’s site to register.
January 24th - teaching my PhysioSTRIDE public workshop in Vienna, VA at East Meets West Center. Please visit East Meets West’s site to register.
*While in VA I’m available for one on one instruction. Its a great time to get individual attention and to focus on what you need. For example, this past weekend in Greenville people who saw me for privates needed help with SI joint pain, hip pain, a labrum tear, and recent ankle surgery. If you’re wondering if one on one instruction would be right for you, please e-mail me at jamie@jamieelmer.com

Thanks for reading this unadventurous e-mail. You never know what will be around the corner, though……..